Sunday, December 26, 2010

Cards that work with scraps

First of all, kudos to Dennis for selling me his Yugi deck at an extremely low price, (i paid little for it because i actually traded off my ultra rare Injection Fairy Lily, Chimera Fortress Dragon and Guardian Sphinx for it).

Finally got Dark Magician Girl Secret Rare version <3 oh yeahhhhhhh

along with awesome ultra rare versions of cards like D Paladin, buster blader, black lustre soldier, chaos command magician, and many other Yugi themed stuff all asian english version of course. Awesome xmas-ish gift.

Would actually take a photo of them, but my phone cam's spoiled. Along with its internet and music player T.T Time to convert from Nokia to Apple ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, my friend built a random Scrap deck that actually came off really strong.

He threw together some cards and added in Scrap Shark and Scrap Bird the level 1 that destroys opponent's field when he special summons it to opponent's field.

For that he used Give and Take, a trap card from the early boosters.

Damn annoying it just kills me whenever i set up my combo.

Then he runs Dark Coffin, Blast With Chain, and Wasteland Tornado which are all cards that get their effects when combo-ed with Scrap Dragon and Scrap Twin Dragon or the big useless one, which didn't come off that useless afterall.

It was a fun duel, but it was a very challenging game too.

His deck could actually be very good, only problem is that he runs only 1 Scrap Chimera, cos lack of budget and no access to any chimeras around.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally for 2011, i have decided to build Frogarches!

For now, im impressed with Frogarch because it did very well in casual play while I was in KL. I saw Shin Tat play it and even scrubbed to it a couple of times. It also was good and consistent when i borrowed his deck to play for a while.

I remember when i had a 5 monster field and he summoned Dark Dust Spirit (I had an all monster hand at that time) and i couldn't control my laughter for the rest of the duels.

With permission from him, I'll be posting the decklist here.

I'm NOT a netdecker!!!!!! as i will just take his list and adjust it to my own. Or perhaps play his deck awhile and then change it to suit my playstyle.

Monsters 23
3 Caius the Shadow Monarch
3 Raiza the Storm Monarch
2 Mobius the Frost Monarch
1 Dark Dust Spirit
1 Tongue Twister
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
3 Swap Frog
2 Treeborn Frog
2 Dupe Frog
1 Ronintoadin
3 Battle Fader
1 Fishborg Blaster

Spell 13
3 Soul Exchange
2 Enemy Controller
2 Creature Swap
1 Cold Wave
1 One For One
1 Dark Hole
1 Giant Trunade
1 Foolish Burial
1 Monster Reborn

Trap 4
1 Trap Dustshoot
2 Spiritual Water Art - Aoi
1 Mind Crush

I can already think of changing some cards such as running Snowmans and a 3rd Aoi.

Im only building this deck cos i have 95% of the cards needed already and i have nothing better to do.

also, im seeing a blog bloom suddenly as there are a hell lot of new blogs being linked in rau's blog. good luck to all the new bloggers =)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and omg i just realized my blog's number of views has reached a 100000 !! That's pretty big...

Thank you readers for the support and I'm not very good at giving words of appreciation
(although i really mean it from the bottom of my heart) , and i'll try to update the blog more next year, although the last year of my high school life calls for relatively less blogging.

once again, thank you thank you, and merry christmas and a happy new year! =)

No comments: