Because its Christmas Eve! To show I'm a devoted Christian, its time to go for midnight mass! And just for a treat, a short post.
Just so you thought the deck couldn't do more damage,
It can already
1) remove from game
2) negate effects
3) Big boss monster(s)
4) Now it can negate spells. Zomg. Now only Royal Decree can own this deck!
It was a weird concept I thought of just a while ago. Suddenly woke up cause dreamt someone was playing this deck. Cool.
Once, i know i did a Village deck before, but this is Eatos Drain Village!
Here's the decklist:
Crazy deck that destroys everything (41)
3 Beastking Barbaros
2 Guardian eatos
1 D.D survivor
1 E-hero Air man
3 E-hero Another Neos
3 Crusader of Endymion
2 Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
3 Dimension Fissure
2 Secret Village of the Magicians
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Dual Spark
3 skill drain
2 macro cosmos
3 dark bribe
1 solemn judgment
1 mirror force
1 torrential tribute
2 dimension prison
2 bottomless ttap hole
2 starlight road
So card choices:
* Okay there is only 2 starlight road because heavy storm, MST, twister, all die to the annoying village. Heh.
* Only 2 Eatos because there are seriously too many monsters already lah
* 2 Secret Village. Because there are only 5 magicians.
* 2 Kycoo- beatstick actually. You can play Breaker and take the risk that you haven't activated skill drain yet to blow something away. If you are damn lucky, you can second summon Crusader to put a counter on breaker.
I think on its own, this deck is really roadkill. It may be abit inconsistent. OMG parallel world fusion is so gonna kick ass in this deck. Shoot.
After much long time, I finally found 3 copies of Another Neos. Phew. E-hero Gaia is too expensive. Curses. Thank god its Christmas and I'm 15. Curses LGQ for wanting to sell me for rm20.
I myself lazy to make this deck cause I don't have 3 Crusader. Expensive man. And seems like nobody got it.
I pity the TCG people lah if they really wanna make this deck. Its frigging expensive, even their Village and Another Neos are all Super Rares.
Also, don't forget to watch out for Nobleman of Extermination. Rm1 card kill Rm600 worth of Starlight Road.
It seems people are starting to make Hero versions of this deck. If Lightlord dies next format, its time to remove the "Dimension" in Dimension Eatos decks. To put Absolute zero, the new tech is Yomi Ship coupled with Future Fusion.
Some of you may think I'm crazy cause my PMR results are coming out in 34 minutes time as I'm typing this and listening to Love Games by Lady Gaga.
I won't be posting tommorrow, so here goes. An early Merry Christmas to all readers from this blog =)