The first list is the list i used for Oceanics. The second list is the one i used for Nats.
Now to discuss some card choices:
1) Droll & lock bird is shit. If you draw it after they go off, what are u gonna do?
2) EEV is shit if you draw shit
3) Psy blocker is the nuts. deck needs MOAR blocker. i only played 1 because i could only find 1.
4) Breakthrough skill is shit- droll veiler max, bts hand anybody?
5) compuls is legit. So many things to do with it
6) Obelisk is shit if you draw bad.
7) decree was never needed.
8) you NEED to play 3 big eye in TCG. People's playstyles are different.
9) Although Gold sarc with other full hand of colours is redundant, gold sarc > sword still because consistency is key in long matches.
10) return from different dimension is OP in time, i wish i had it.
Most of the cards you can see for nnationals were very standard and all the same as OCG Lists. hence they are predictable, and easy to counter. To go far, you need the surprise factor.
Both lists are pretty shit. I would play a whole different list if i had to, if i could go back.
people who are playing nationals, please, please if your using dragon rulers, please play psy blocker and cut breakthrough skill. Do NOT go through what i went through. Although most of my losses were attributed to luck, i cant deny that it is partially my fault and my decks consistency that failed me.
1 last advice- psy blocker is OP. Stop denying how bad it might be, and concoct different situations to try to make it look bad. Card's much better in practice than theory.