Saturday, June 2, 2012

Are You Thirsty, Bro ?

Today went for the last qualifier.

Format : single round elimination

I had a bad feeling

Round 1: VS Yung Kang Inzektor

Game 1: Drew all shit with 2 Gruff, 1 Mantis and 1 sword. Lost obviously since i had nothing to do. I really wish i had not taken out Autonomous for sword instead because if i had autonomous i would have won the game since i topdecked 2x MST later and he didnt have Veiler. Emo. Never change stuff before a game. Lesson learnt.

Game 2: We had a good game and it was even. He kept poking me with Trooper. He payed Autonomous took my Damsel and made Levial but I Solemn. My life was at 1450 he was at 3500. I summon Centipede and he Warning and dropped to 1500. He told me he had 2 Hornet in hand and he could win if he topdecked one of the primary Inzektor. He topdecked Centipede. It was a happy duel.

Well i guess you cant top everything :)

Today was hard because of single eli, and there were only 12 players and most of them were good like Zack LGQ Kyde (who disappear to the shadow realm to train with Jspeed)

Anyhow today was the most productive day as i had my entire deck changed and it looks alot better than it was previously, as its more consistent and doesnt have so much dead draws, and its more coupled to suit the meta here. Kudos to Kyde LGQ Zack for evaluating card choices to put in the deck.

Gratz to Kyde for qualifying (read his post its funny as 3rd place got seeded hahahaha)

More posts coming up soon as I have neglected my blog recently :)

3 comments:

鱼缸 said...

Hahahaha...because of me you abadon your cars and choose trooper~xD

mike9944 said...

Partially you ;) I tested some other techs and it worked well with troop so use lor. Card car getting slow anyway.. Some more I can use soldier

Ventus said...

Dang Mike, shame you didn't qualify, but at least you like the build you have now.