Monday, May 23, 2011

DW decklist

3 Grapha
3 Goldd
3 Sillva
3 Snow
3 Celri
3 Broww
1 Morphing Jar

1 Card Destruction
3 DW Lightning
3 DW Dealing
3 Gate of DW
2 MST
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Allure of Darkness

2 Dark Deal
1 Seven Tools
2 Solemn Warning
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Forces of Darkness

Things to note:

1) How imperfect this deck is.

Allow me to elaborate:

a) No 3rd Dark Deal yet
b) Deck is at 42 cards. i prefer 41, or better yet 40, if its possible.
c) No Tyrus yet!

2) Thinking of teching Burial from D.D

3) I didn't like Dark Armed Dragon inside :/

4) No solemn judgment!

5) DW Lightning is getting unreliable because opponents keep chaining their cards or they are smart and don't set anything for me to use Lightning on >:D

so, i may have to replace one with Dragged Down into the Grave.

Another thing to note:

Debunk gets even better and better. In case you have no idea its effect, it is :

When a monster effect in the grave or hand is activated, negate it and remove that monster from play.

List of stuff you can negate:

1) Honest
2) Kalut
3) Veiler
4) DD Crow
5) Gorz
6) Trag
7) Battle Fader
8) Dandylion
9) Grapha and friends
10) Glow Up Bulb and friends

and the list goes on and on and on....

So, do comment, rate, fix , thank you :)

tmr: post and deck on exceeds

8 comments:

Michael Bonacini said...

Cyber Dragon SSing itself is not an effect, so no on Debunk.

I'm getting more and more excited for Dark World. Before I'd have problems filling the deck to 40 cards, seeing you struggle to get it TO 40 is encouraging :)

mike9944 said...

OKay edtted :)

lol any fixes or comments? haha.

im already all set to play dark world :p

Michael Bonacini said...

I think that 3 DW Lightning is overkill, I'd go down to two. I also never liked the Forces of Darkness.

I'd change your monster line up a bit too. I always liked Spirit Reaper because you can pave the way for direct attacks so often, as well as have a good defense for early game rough draws.

mike9944 said...

Yes DW Lightning is very easy to play around. I will replace one with Dragged down in the grave !

I can try Reaper. Making opponent lose more advantage is always good. But im just scared that my opponent plays DW too because this deck will surely see ALOT of play in my country.

What about Night Assailant?

Anonymous said...

Hmm...I am thinking of more speed. Getting out the beatsticks for exceed is good and all but having some tuners may help a bit. What do you think?

mike9944 said...

No tuners :) slow le

Anonymous said...

here is how it can get down to 40, and possibly make the deck better.
-1 goldd
-1 allure
+3 Dragged down into the grave (its another dark world dealings, except you see your opponents hand for free)
+1 trunade
-2 dark deal
-1 seven tools
-1 forces of Darkness
-2 bottomless trap hole
-2 Solemn Warning (Gasp)
+1 Solemn Judgement, mirror force, and Torrential tribute
+2 Deck Devastation Virus (goldd/sillva/Grapha abuse much?)
+1 Eradicator Epidemic Virus (see previous)
This build is what Ive had the most success with Dark world.
you can modify it with this build if you like, it could possibly work.

mike9944 said...

I wouldnt run Eradicator, but i would consider DDV for fun. Im planning to try out CEDs and Prisons for a rogue built.

I dont think removing Warnings or BTH is a good idea because they are generic, and they are very good of course.

I may try running Dust Tornados over Seven tools for more control

Yes, the build now runs torrential, but not mirror force, because i have disliked this card since MST was released to 2, and Shi-En was released.

I'd consider what you said about Dragged down :)

Deal is too good. It negates trunade, monster reborn, smoke signal and reinforcements like its not even funny.