While LGQ's friend is convinced that Karakuri is BF good, i on the other hand think that its Scraps that are BF good.
Damn would build this deck if i had the money.
As i'm writing this, Trishula just came in the mail.
Will be going to KL again this Thursday till next Tuesday.
Things to do in KL:
1) meet up with Khye and find his number
2) Duel Wong Fei Hung. You will be mesmerized at his hair.
3) Try to complete Fish. Quite hard, since Morays are rm25 per piece here. FML
4) Meet more duelists
5) Find nice old YuGiOh cards for collection. Cards from the classics
6) Go to Sung Lee shop and duel till late night. Its a tradition.
7) Tah pao Carls Junior or Nandos. Dont be surprised on Thursday if I bring burger to shop and eat.
8) Test against Sean's 6 sam. Really sad story if you guys knew what happened to his BF. I hope whoever stole his stuff crash and burn in hell.
9) Christmas shopping!
10) Go to Midvalley and drink thr rm10 fruit juice shake so nice and its freshly blended =D