Friday, September 4, 2009

random post : #2

Okay my mock (trial exams) are next week and I have just done nothing beside read comics and manga and my books are still in my bag nicely packed. Aside from school work, and paying attention I have done nothing. Hooray. Hope I can still ace BM. Its gonna be hard.

Speaking of BM do read HD Lam's new post. Its hilarious (if you understand Malay of course)

I like the game state now. The new ban list is possibly the best one of them all. Its just so balanced out and do note:
1) Lightsworn do not own. TCG players heed this!
2) Try out cemetery Vayuu. It is just as good as LS, possibly better (with the exception of bad hands. come on its not LS)
3) DDGB f them all up. So, no, once again, LS doesn't own.

It also gives slower decks to shine. Its gonna be more fun and exciting. I urge everybody to enjoy themselves for this format.

I like Marvin (Perplexed Duelist blog author)'s complain. Its true that SEA has been neglected. We dont have sanctioned tournaments. And that has to change. Seriously. I would love some action. With actual sanctioned ones, we can pool more players. As well, as giving job opportunities to people out there to start card shops. Therefore, helping our country's economy. Win-Win situation. Everyone's happy. Why not?

It also gives us more name, more chance to shine, as people often consider the best duelists in the world to be American or Canadian or whatsoever, thats totally untrue. They have never seen the talent of us SEA duelists. I think there are plenty of Singaporean or Malaysian players and more from SEA (I have never met/known any from others), that can match them and even, beat them! No, this is not untrue,

EG: Alex Yeo is one of the best players I know out there. He is calm, maintains a poker face, and is just plain good.

Mohd Azahar Salami Chin from Malaysia (some of you may know him, he plays at Sungei Wang, he plays Gundam too) is also a player with poker face and is just so good. He emits this weird aura where he is so confident, cheerful and his hands are surprisingly consistent every duel.

Anyway, since Mock is gonna take the whole of the week, and on Saturday I have to go relax and look for a friend's birthday present, so, I might update next week/ Saturday/ Sunday. Expect no updates whatesoever till then. Next post will be on Gorz, the emissiary of darkness. Unless, I can find anything more important or shorter or more exciting to post about, expect a lot on Gorz, and a detailed post on him.

Till then, ciao, enjoy the game.

2 comments:

[HD]Lam said...

A tip to maintain poker face on a duel:
Listen to Lady Gaga's poker face XD

Ken said...

ale must be damn siok since u praise him like GOD