Thursday, January 17, 2013

perfect circle?

One of my friends was telling me that verz is one of the most all rounded balanced, consistent, perfect decks that he had ever seen.

I had to agree that it was very balanced and rounded up.

an engine like verz castor and then following up with rabbits and cercyon to recycle?

The deck is amazing.

I wouldnt have called Konami on hitting verz in the banlist, but do i see Konami hitting it at all (before TCG gets it?)

The answer is no.

Because they will just release more decks which can fight with verz. lol.

However if verz continues to top in fashion, we may see Evilswarm castor going to 2.

Banlist post coming up soon =D

5 comments:

MaJu Filip V. said...

They might hit Rabbit instead of Verz. Verz still need to appear in TCG, so it's less likely (though not impossible).

Bahamut84 said...

Castor in a verz deck dont do a +4 like other cards in other certain top decks.

mike9944 said...

i know, but castor is like the main turn 1 engine!

GQ said...

I'm expecting Harpie to be the deck that would shit on Verz (I could be wrong), but the deck looks very anti-anti-meta to me.

mike9944 said...

It kinda does . Tested some games