Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tech.

Bringing you guys some tech from the OCG/ Malaysia/ Singapore etc.



First of, Magic Cylinder.

Gained a recent popularity in Bf decks lately. Don't know why too. Its a game ender and a life saver. Luckily, I didn't burn the Gold Rare ones.



Next, Dust Tornado.





* Extremely versatile. Can save you too many times, true story from me and Andrew. Seriously. Most importantly it stops that fucking Oppression and the Infernity Gun. Stops alot of other nuisance such as Bottomless Trap Hole, Mirror Force, and Dimension Prison, nuff said. Flipping Tornado in response to your opponent's Cyclone or Tornado is fun too!





*Never use it vs Rauzes and G-Ray. Later they chain Claymore Dud and that Twister of the Plains. Shoot!



On a side note, I hate Declarer is a bitch. I love smacking Another Neos into him. Better yet, put up a Dimension Fissure and they scoop. Outgame decks still in da zone!




Lately, Battle Fader has been awesome awesome. Surprise surprise when brionac clears my field and I drop it. Next turn, control back the game. I think I'm gonna run him in 1s in every deck i build just for tech. he gives you that relief that you know your not gonna die. He is almost never dead. There are bound to be times your opponent can wipe my monsters out in an instant. If they don't, good for me lor.

BAHA stop making god decks. Gallis the StarBeast + Ally Genex Birdman and Core Chimail Doom is the most evilest broken combo since Hero Mask and Fairy Atcher!

Go look for the pictures yourself, since I'm lazy to upload more.

No comments: